On February 26, 2019 was held the meetig of AAUCA with the head of professional association of aviation workers of Ukraine - Kozich MI.
The following issues were discussed at the meeting:
1. Cooperation between two organizations;
2. Status of wage arrears in aviation companies;
3. Mutual participation in the activities of organizations;
4. Implementation of the sectoral agreement by enterprises of the aviation industry;
5. Ways and participation of each of the organizations in cost reduction of domestic aviation passenger transportation;
6. The state of meteorological support for activities in the organization of aviation security;
7. Distribution of the sectoral agreement to the heads of airlines of various forms of ownership with which the contract is concluded.
During the discussion of the above-mentioned issues, the parties demonstrated their ability to establish cooperation with the aim of helping airline managers to defend their interests, protect labor rights and develop their professionalism.