The next meeting of the Board of the Association of "Airports of Ukraine" CA (AAUCA) will be held on May 21, 2019 in the conference hall
The air navigation service provider in Ukraine is UkSATSE
On May 21, 2019 at 10-00 o'clock the next meeting of the Board of AAUCA will take place in the conference hall of the central office of SE UkrEroruh, at: Boryspil Airport, Kyiv region, Ukraine, 08300. Registration starts at 9-30.
The following urgent issues are planned to be considered at the event, the decision of which has long been awaited by the heads of airports and air companies:
• Implementation of the decision of the airport managers and owners on 28.03.2019. in Kharkiv;
• State of the regulatory (regulatory) support of the activities of the subdivisions of the airfield - technical complex;
• Ensuring flight safety when using unmanned aerial vehicles and drones in the area of aerodromes;
• Condition and modernization of air navigation equipment at airports of Ukrainian airports;
• Implementation of high-tech, advanced equipment and systems for remote control of air traffic in the aerodrome area;
• Interaction and mutual settlement of enterprises and structural units in providing air navigation services in the area of aerodromes in the organization of aircraft flights;
• Admission and exclusion of AAUCA participants.
Heads of airports, representatives of MIU, the State Aviation Service, the State Weather Service, the MO, airlines are invited to the event.