- He was born in July 10, 1954 in Rokytne, Kiy region, where he graduated from school
- Professional experience was started in 1971, as construction electrician on electrical systems at the plant #410 of civil aviation in Kyiv. 1972 1977 - studied and successfully graduated from Kiev institute of civil aviation engineers (KICAE) - airports faculty, where he received specialty - mechanical engineer (Operation of automation and mechanization tools). After graduation according to allocation worked as the chief at a special motor convoy in transport service of Kherson.
- In 1980-2007 years worked at airport "Boryspil". His career began in the airport from the post of mechanic of special transport service. After that he worked as chief engineer of special transport service, head of special transport service , deputy chief of airport - chief engineer; technical director of the airport, shiftable deputy of general director, first deputy of general director , General Director of airport "Boryspil".
- During the entire period of work in the airport "Boryspil", answered for flight safety organization, organization of industrial process on aircraft passengers and cargo maintenance. Coordinated actions of airport with the airlines, adjacent structures, state authorities. Developed and implemented structure of European airports by dividing the combined Boryspil squadron on the airport, airline and air traffic control structure.
- In 2007 – 2009 years - Expert on the question of exploitation and development of airports executive direction "Euro-2012";
- In 2009 year - deputy Head of State Aviation Administration of Ukraine.
- From 2011year started work in Association as a vice-president.
- On December 19, 2013 year during general meeting of Association members was chosen as President of Association by most of the votes.
From 1979 - 1984 years he studied at Kiev Institute of Civil Aviation Engineers (KIICAE), specialty - mechanical engineer on operation of air transport.
He began his career in 1984 at the airport "Boryspil", where he worked for 21 years. He has held positions of сonvoy mechanic, mechanic of technical control group, leading engineer of the technical department, head of the repair unit, сhief engineer at special transport service, deputy director of special transport service on technical operation, auditor of quality management systems and environmental management ISO9001, ISO14001 certification body SIC «Bureau of International Certification" and chief of airport ground handling services.
- In 2007-2008 years - Deputy Director of Strategic Development of logistics company "Europe-trance" LLC.
In 2009-2010 years - Chief Specialist of Lviv regional administration on the development of EURO 2012 objects in Lviv.
- From 2010-2014 worked in the corporation "Altis-Holding" as quality auditor and head of ecological and investment directions projects.
- From 2014 – Vice - president of Association "Airports of Ukraine" CA
Pavlo Ryabikin Borysovych
Become part of AAUCA and participate in it's events
Our manager will contact you in the nearest hour