Taking advantage of the possibility of a temporary suspension of civil aviation activities in Ukraine, which is related to Russian aggression, the Association "Airports of Ukraine" CA (AAUCA) together with scientists of the National Aviation University (NAU) on June 21, 2023 is holding an event - "Round Table" and a meeting of the special committee of the PMM .
Given the current circumstances, the event will take place in offline and online modes: ZOOM conference and meeting in auditorium 1-334 of the main building of NAU (address: Kyiv, Lyubomyr Huzar avenue, 1, building #1). The event starts at 10:00 a.m., registration starts at 9:15 a.m.
A number of important issues are planned to be discussed at the event, such as:
- Today's state of regulatory, legal and technical (NPA) support of production processes, quality control of aviation fuel in aviation fuel supply units of Ukrainian airlines. Their compliance with European standards.
- Restoration, modernization and standardization (declaration in accordance with the adopted Law of Ukraine No. 3007-IX of 21.03.2023 and preparation of new amendments to the Air Code of Ukraine) of PMM objects and special liquids in the post-war period.
- European experience regarding the requirements for ensuring refueling of aircraft at airports. Ways to implement the decarbonization program and transition to "green" technologies
- Analysis of specialties of competitiveness and development prospects of pre-higher education specialists and their technology
- Training and retraining of personnel for PZK
A more detailed program in a separate attachment file
Specialists and representatives of airports, airlines, refueling companies of Ukraine, manufacturers and suppliers of special liquids, the State Aviation Service of Ukraine, the Ministries of Community Development, Territories and Infrastructure of Ukraine, technical committee 38 under the Ministry of Economy and other interested parties are invited to the meeting.
For those who wish to participate in the event, registration is available until 12.06.23 at the link https://forms.gle/htj5w52inZDEwiiq8
After registration, the participants of the offline format of the meeting will be given the opportunity to be personally present at the event at NAU, and online - a link to join the ZOOM conference will be sent.
We are waiting for the participation of specialists for a professional conversation in favor of the speedy restoration of air transport and our VICTORY.