An event that will be timely and useful to managers and professionals in implementing ambitious plans to upgrade airport infrastructure.
The management of the Association "Airports of Ukraine" of Civil Aviation (AAUCA) and LLC "Uniprom" - an active member of AAUCA invites managers and professionals involved in the construction and operation of airfields and pavements, to participate in the webinar, which will take place on December 10, 2020 at 10:00.
The main topics to be considered with the participation of leading specialists of specialized US companies:
• Development of feasibility studies and design of aerodrome road structures;
Methods of increasing the bearing capacity of the base soils;
• Stabilization of the base layers for runways, platforms, storage and hangar floors;
• Project economics: reducing the cost of construction and reconstruction, increasing service and maintenance periods and increasing the reliability of coatings;
• Advantages of application of reinforced soil systems in comparison with reinforced concrete;
• Proposals to increase the service life of asphalt pavements;
• Examples of completed projects: in airports, logistics complexes, floors for production and technological processes.
Technical staff of Tensar - USA will answer questions about design solutions, calculations, technologies used by the company in different conditions.
If you are interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to get a link to join the webinar