On the 4-5th of June, 2020 it is planned to hold the international conference Ukraine Aviation Forum (UAF) dedicated: “The airline industry. Challenges and Opportunities”.
The main organizer of the conference is Boryspil magazine - the only Ukrainian edition received accreditation on global aviation projects: Routes, IAWA.
Ukraine's aviation market comprises the complete range of aviation industry stakeholders: aircraft manufacturers, domestic and international airlines, maintenance organizations, certified training centers and international airport infrastructures. It is worth considering that a lot of world-class business and investment structures are interested in Ukrainian aviation services.
The UAF aims to provide a platform for aviation sector players to share the best practices, introduce new products, services and trainings for staff.
UAF is a professional space to meet:
- business aviation experts ready for open discussion and exchange of views;
- businessmen who want to establish business contacts with potential partners or customers;
- investors looking for new opportunities for the most profitable investments;
- enthusiasts who have acquired professional knowledge and experience in aviation;
In the following dialogue will be involved the following participants:
- Ukrainian and foreign aviation manufacturers;
- Airport representatives;
- airline managers;
- tour operators and insurance companies;
- specialists of educational organizations.
- Flight crew assessments
- ACMI development and perspectives
- Airport concessions
- Airport networks
- Consolidation of the airlines: surviving the challenges
- Zero emission aircraft in pilot training
- Spare part leasing
- Optimization of the airline maintenance and operations
The event will be held on the 4-5th of June, at the following address: 2A Velyka Zhytomyrska Street, InterContinental Kyiv Hotel, check-in time starts at 8:30 AM.
Book your ticket: https://bit.ly/3bVlKr5
☎️Contacts: +380 93 004 16 80 INFO@AVIAFORUM.EU